Whether your pet needs a new “do” for a special occasion, a cleansing bath after a romp in the woods, or an everyday look, our professionally trained pet groomers are at the ready. With our convenient dog grooming appointments available seven days a week, your pooch will look and feel like a top pup after each See Spot Run on 21 salon visit. Our “groomed for relaxation process” is different from the rest. A soothing environment, along with skilled and gentle groomers, will set your pet at ease.
YOUR PET’S GROOMING EXPERIENCE FEELS LIKE A DAY AT THE SPA WITH:
- State-of-the-art, professional-grade equipment
- Ongoing, get-to-know-you, consultation sessions
- A hygienic, intimate, quiet setting
- The right bath and brush for your dog
- A professional, gentle, grooming hand
Dog Grooming Services and Pricing
All dog breeds–whether purebred or mixed–deserve to look their best. At See Spot Run on 21, dog grooming is made simple. Select the services your dog desires and create the perfect package.
Your dog’s size, temperament and coat condition are one-of-a-kind, and we customize grooming services and pricing accordingly. Looking for specialty grooming services? Feel free to stop in and our groomers can create a quote for you.
If it’s your first time grooming with See Spot Run on 21, click here to register online.
Makeover time! Our grooming service includes a haircut complete with shampoo, conditioning treatment, blow dry, light brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, and anal glands checked. We offer creative-custom and breed-specific haircuts.
*Haircut prices are based off breed, weight, and type of haircut. Please contact our front desk for more information.
A La Carte Menu
These services can be added to any groom, or as a walk-in service:
- Nail Trim - $12 - Trimming your dog's nail on a regular basis is the best way to keep the nails nice and short.
- Nail Trim plus Dremel - $17 - A great addition to your dog's nail trim, this service will smooth the freshly cut edges of each nail and will shorten the length of the nails as much as possible.
- Nail Painting - $5/paw - Feel like adding some glam to your pooch's look? Pick from our fun colors today!
- Teeth Brushing - $8 - A great way to keep up with your dog's regular dental schedule. We use mint flavored dog toothpaste to leave your dog's breath as fresh as possible!
- Anal Gland Check - $8 - Is your pooch scooting or acting like something isn't quite right down there? This service will give our groomers a look at what's going on with your furry family member.
- Brush Out - Starts at $10 - Having trouble finding the time to keep up with your dog's hairdo in-between grooms? Our groomers use the right brush for your dog's coat to work on a tangle-free, less messy dog!
Bath and Brush
Fluff that coat with a dog blow out. The bath and brush service includes shampoo, conditioning treatment, blow dry, light brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, and anal glands checked. Light trimming such as paws, legs, belly, and butt can be done upon request.
*Bath prices are based off breed, weight, and if any trimming is done. Please contact our front desk for more information.
Upgrade your pup's bath or haircut with our grooming extras:
Special Shampoo - $5 - $8 – Choose from the following:
- Hypoallergenic Shampoo - This fragrance-free option is great for dogs with extremely sensitive skin.
- Medicated Shampoo – Our soothing medicated treatment helps to relieve agitation, redness, biting, and chewing.
- Scented Shampoo – Our scents include floral, sweet, manly, seasonal, and more. Our scents change often, check out our samples in our lobby for our current selections.
Flea and Tick Treatment - $20 – Keep the outdoor pests like fleas and ticks away from your home. Use this all-natural shampoo to kill the bugs and relieve the itch. *Our flea and tick treatment will kill any living adult fleas, but is not a preventative.
De-shed Treatment - $15 - $40 based upon size - Our specialty formulated shampoo and conditioner are used to expand the hair follicles and release any loosened undercoat, followed by a thorough blow out and brush out. This service is a great addition each season to your dog's regular grooming schedule.
Spa Treatment - $15 - This specialty treatment includes scented shampoo and conditioner of your choice, blueberry facial scrub, teeth brushing, and nail dremel.
CAT GROOMING SERVICES AND PRICING
Bath (includes brush/nails/ears) - $45 - $55
Haircut (includes bath/nails/ears) - $60 - $80
Brush Out - Starts at $10
Brush Out/Nail Trim/Sanitary Trim - $25 - 35
Nail Trim - $12
Nail Caps - $24 (clients must bring their own nail caps)
*Prices are based off coat type and condition.